Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rock Recommends....

OK, I have to give a shout to anyone who cites me for "assembling a page this week that approximates art in its incisive, witty minimalistic style and writing (don't try this on your blog at home!)"

Art? Me? I've never intellectualized the craft. I just throw myself to the four winds, do it and watch cons cry as I tear the wings off butterflies while listening to Jeff Buckley or Joni Mitchell and lighting matches just to light matches.... but I digress.

Grazie, pace e bono to Stephen Hand and the crew over at Traditional Catholic Reflections & Reports, a genuinely Catholic news outlet. They prove that there's no such thing as a valid correlation between decibel levels and real news.

Check 'em out if you haven't already -- Magister and John Allen are fellow tifose grandi.

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home